MENU

 

This train bridge is also known as Enggor Bridge as it is situated in Enggor, Kuala Kangsar. The bridge that spans Perak River was first built in 1897, completed and officially opened by Sultan Idris Murshidul Azam Shah in 1900. The engineer who was responsible for this bridge was G.W.Fryer, divisional Engineer and C.R. Hanson.

With the completion of this bridge, it completed the train track from Enggor to Kuala Kangsar. In 1910, this bridge was fully operational for train track from Perai to Johor Bahru.